sorry for not posting in such a long time. if you read our other blog, Framboise Manor, you will know that we have alot of crap going on. but anyway - i thought i would share what i call the Framboise Manor Good Eats Simple Pasta with Meat Sauce. here's a pic:
i didn't take pics of the steps to making it but i am sure that you can all figure it out by following the recipe. the secret to this simple spaghetti meal - is what you put in the sauce. follow along and you will see.
pasta of your choice - follow the instructions on the box/bag
pureed tomatoes (hopefully your own that you canned!)
a splash of apple cider vinegar with the Mother in it
a dollop of un-pasteurized honey
3 cloves of garlic, crushed
fresh or dried oregano (hopefully your own that you grew in your garden or on a sunny window sill)
ground beef (if you are Wendy, Phelan, or MMpaints, you probably hunted, killed, dressed and minced the beef yourself!)
a dash of onion powder
a dump of crushed chilies
a splash of worcestershire sauce
a bit of parmeson cheese (or mozzarella)
sea salt to taste
fresh-cracked black pepper
(the secret - when you combine garlic, honey and apple cider vinegar WITH the Mother in it - you create a natural antibiotic. for real. we use garlic, honey and vinegar in everything!)
1. cook your pasta according to the instructions on the package. we used spaghettini this time but you can use any pasta.
2. heat your pureed tomatoes on medium heat. pour in the splash of vinegar, honey and garlic. stir it up. add the oregano to taste. same goes with the onion powder and crushed chilies. let it heat slowly and move on to the ground beef.
3. brown the ground beef on medium-high. add a splash of worcestershire sauce. cook until the meat is browned.
4. drain the ground beef and add it to your sauce. bring the sauce up to a nice boil and dump it on your pasta.
3. add the parmesan cheese (which we prefer but didn't have any so we used mozzarrella instead!), salt and pepper to taste. enjoy!